Lead Full Stack Developer
Our client is a well-known digital platform company with a one-of-a-kind capability to seamlessly integrate video across every platform. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach drives exponential revenue growth and consumer engagement for media companies and publishers.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as the key developer for back end services, front end user interfaces, and production operations.
• Oversee the current architecture and design and extend and modify as the business evolves, including RESTful API design and scalable service design
• Oversee back-end services, such as Microsoft Azure using the .NET framework, scalable web and worker roles, SQL databases, and a REDIS cache
• Direct the front-end user interface using standards and open source technologies, including substantial client-side integration with video players
• Manage the deployment, operations, and support of the production platform, including source code control and deployments to multiple environments
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• Full stack development experience