Lead Interior Design Specialist
Our client is a popular luxury brand creating the latest timepiece collections with a rich history and modern appeal. Their high-end, innovative, and highly crafted approach sets them apart as a premier brand in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating drawings and plans for brand environments and events.
• Create drawings and plans for brand environments and events using Revit and develop families and maintain the digital library
• Oversee project development, read and review shop drawings, ensure quality of installations, and support event installations
• Maintain strong relationships with clients, contractors, and mill shops and communicate directly with partners
• Support on-site installations, collaborate with corporate headquarters on key projects, and provide guidance to team members
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree in interior design or architecture preferred
• 8+ years’ experience designing high-end, luxury spaces
• Strong communication, organizational, and client management skills