Lead Level Designer
Our client is an iconic company creating cutting-edge, groundbreaking video games. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Lead Level Designer, you would be responsible for designing and building levels for single player, Co-Op PvE and PvP multiplayer gameplay and build levels from the ground up using the Unreal Engine 4.
• Design and build levels for single player, Co-Op PvE and PvP multiplayer gameplay and build levels from the ground up using the Unreal Engine 4
• Work with design, art and programming to achieve specific goals and analyze and critique all designs in the game and give feedback on how to improve them
• Observe and participate in playtests while gathering feedback and use feedback to make refinements to designs
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, provide recommendations, and work with cross-functional teams
• Lead Level Designer experience on at least one product from start to finish
• At least 5 years of experience as a level designer
• Experience in rapid prototyping to test feasibility of proposed concepts
• Proficiency with a professional level design tool such as Unreal Engine 3, 4 or other modern game engine editor
• Shipped title experience with both single player campaigns and multiplayer
• Gaming experience