Digital Marketing Jobs
Lead Programmatic Media & Search Strategist
One of our agency clients is looking for a Lead Programmatic Media & Search Strategist to join their team either full-time (if local to Denver) or on a short-term freelance basis.
This Lead Programmatic Media & Search Strategist will be helping supporting the agency’s internal media team and collaborating to develop strategic DSP media plans that deliver on client KPI’s and objectives.
The Lead Programmatic Media & Search Strategist will manage campaign and pixel tracking setup, ensure QA processes for delivery, assist with the creation of user journey roadmaps, and manage cross-channel programmatic campaign optimization.
Ideal Lead Programmatic Media & Search Strategist candidates will have:
- BA degree and 4+ years of DSP programmatic media buying experience, preferably within an agency using The Trade Desk, DV360 or other platform
- 4+ years of paid search and experience running ad campaigns on a variety of programmatic (The Trade Desk, DataXu, etc.), search (Google, Bing), and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) platforms
- Fully proficient and well-versed in MS Excel, as well as strong familiarity and expertise with MS Word and PowerPoint
- Certified in Google AdWords and/or Facebook
- Proven experience working and building strong relationships with digital media vendors and key tech platforms
- Strong grasp and proactive approach to digital media industry trends and changes, specifically ad tech tools and systems – i.e. DSPs, DMPs, Ad servers, DCO, tag management, etc.
- Passion for finding innovative ways to use digital platforms that help clients achieve goals
- Strong grasp and proven experience understanding all DSP optimization levers and features
- Comfortable tracking, analyzing, and providing regular reporting/updates on KPIs
- Able to comprehend and translate data into actionable optimization recommendations that improve ROI
- Ability to extract a story from raw data and build comprehensive reports to illustrate that story and communicate the effectiveness of campaigns
- Provide client-facing recommendations and insights that provide understandable and actionable optimizations
- Familiarity with conversion tracking methodologies
- Generate and communicate clear, compelling, and actionable insights
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
Nice to have:
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications
- Datorama or other data aggregation/visualization tools experience
- Experience using and creating presentations on Keynote
- Familiarity and experience in healthcare or financial verticals
**Onsite required for contract-to-hire consideration
***Computer and media buying tools/platforms provide