Lead Software Engineer
Our lifestyle client is hiring a lead software engineer to join the team! This role will be at the heart of technical decision-making, will have an efficient and innovative mindset, and be excited to work with customers, as well as their teammates. The ideal candidate for this role will have a true passion for understanding and optimizing the challenges faced on their infrastructure team.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Contribute to the vision for the team and the platform as technical leader, identifying new and strategic technologies that improve performance.
- Design, build and support automated provisioning, continuous deployment and telemetry systems that help our teammates work more effectively.
- Mentor engineers within their team.
- Build quality codebases through a process of personal and peer-reviewed development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information System Management, Computer Science, or a relevant business area.
- Experience with automated configuration management and provisioning frameworks like Terraform, SaltStack, Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience configuring and administering CI/CD solutions like Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitlab, Github Actions, or Spinnaker.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Experience with GitOps tooling such as Flux is a plus.