Lead Software Engineer
Our client is a well-known retailer specializing in home must-haves aimed to enrich every home and make every house uniquely its own. Their revolutionary, modern, and customer driven approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for extending the platform for ingesting, monitoring, reviewing, and visualizing sensors. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, such as Software Engineers and Data Scientists.
• Extend the platform for ingesting, monitoring, reviewing, and visualizing sensors in near real time; build and ship interfaces to deliver engaging customer experiences
• Optimize database communication to make application web service responses and page rendering sub second
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including Software Engineers and Data Scientists for best practices, code reviews, internal tools, and process improvements
• Implement automated tests, predict areas of risk, and work with the QA team to achieve the best blend of error prevention and error detection
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• 5+ years’ design and implementation of large-scale web application experience
• Knowledge of front end technologies and NoSQL database design and interaction