Our client is an iconic athletic brand creating the most popular athletic apparel and accessories. Their revolutionary, on-trend, and sustainable designs are celebrated by top celebrities and the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing sample preparation and leading styling on set and location. You would also be responsible for participating in styling reviews, overseeing post shoot organization, and communicating with prepress and retouching teams.
• Manage sample preparation, including hanging, steaming, and organizing for photoshoots held in-house, studios, or on location
• Lead on set and location for prep, sample trafficking and organization, dressing models, and communicating shot information to techs and other assistants
• Develop style sheets for seasonal style outs, including apparel item numbers, photos taken during style out process, styling notes, and shot information
• Participate in styling reviews, pack and prep all samples and props for photo shoots, and maintain an organized style studio presentation
• Oversee post shoot organization, including prop returns, laundry, and retagging; maintain styling kits and prop closet
• Communicate and follow-up with prepress and retouching teams after shoots to ensure accuracy of all metadata
• Proven styling experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills