Lead UX Designer
Growing payment processing company is looking to add a UX Lead to their team. You will be responsible for hands on UX design focusing on their payment/eCommerce page. You should have experienced designing for desktop and mobile web-based platforms. Experience managing a UX/UI design is important as you will start out with 1 direct report. Experience meeting with product owners and internal stakeholders will be important, as well as working with other departments to explain how design effects business.
- Bachelors Degree in Interactive Design or related
- 7+ years UX/UI design experience (UX focused)
- 2+ years ecommerce or payment experience
- Experience defining the user model and interface
- Experience developing user personas, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes