Lead, Web Analytics
Our client is an iconic luxury brand, offering the latest beauty must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, modern, and on-trend products are favorites among A-list celebrities.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing marketing channel performance, site performance, client behavior, and the purchase path. You would also be responsible for serving as the key expert for online analytics tools and best practices.
• Oversee marketing channel performance, site performance, client behavior, and the purchase path and serve as the key expert for online analytics tools and best practices
• Support business teams with performing deep dive analysis on optimizations of the site and consumer journey online
• Identify trends by channel, understand traffic patterns for forecasting, and manage performance marketing analysis
• Analyze the effectiveness of traffic building initiatives and provide recommendations for improvements in content marketing, user experience, and conversion
• Manage client analyses, such as on-site customer segmentation, ROI modeling, and lifetime value and
identify notable changes in patterns and trends across all products and divisions
• 2+ years’ relevant experience
• Expertise in Google Analytics
• Data Hygiene background
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Power Point