Our client is an innovative, creative and fashionable boutique consulting firm and digital marketing agency. With an impressive list of clients, they are brands recognizable around the globe. Their company culture is incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative; build brands and content together as you help the company grow to the top of the industry.
In this role you will be responsible for managing key luxury retail clients’ marketing campaigns across many digital marketing channels which can include but are not limited to: paid search, SEO, display retargeting, display prospecting, programmatic, social, brand awareness buys, affiliate, and more.
- Fulfill a key senior leadership role on client accounts
- Establish strategic goals by gathering pertinent business information and then identifying and evaluating client growth opportunities
- Enforce quality and client service standards by analyzing and resolving quality and service problems and enacting improvements
- Consistently pursue any and all opportunities to grow your book of business with a primary focus on expanding the business relationship with existing clients
- Mentor team members, helping them grow both professionally and personally
- Partner with team members to ensure the right team and strategy is in place for each client to grow and be successful
- 4 - 6 Years experience with execution and management of digital marketing channels
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of experimental methodologies
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles and methodologies
- Accurate, well organized and a strong ability to prioritize
- Eagerness and ability to understand a complex subject matter quickly and independently
- Very strong communication skills are a requirement