Creative Services Jobs
Leading Mobile Games Developer
As a leading mobile games developer, a busy ad agency is looking to “level up” their talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Dog Friendly
· Full-Stack developer that’s extremely comfortable server side AND client side
· 4+ years of server-side experience, including programming experience in one or more of the following: Java, Python, C/C++, C# ( in order of importance)
· 2+ years of working with Unity in C#
· 2+ years working in mobile
· Work with relational and nosql databases, of particular importance is Couchbase
· Demonstrated command of applicable programming languages and a thorough knowledge of software design practices including modularity, event-driven architecture, object-oriented design, graphics and animation techniques, portability, extensibility and testability.
· Loves to work with small teams in a collaborative environment!
· Help the design and development of our next multi-platform game interfacing with company stakeholders throughout the project duration.
· Play a substantial role in day-to-day coding, participating in performance profiling, optimization and general troubleshooting as necessary.
· Participate with the rest of the engineering organization providing valuable input on the company's long term engineering roadmap and helping identify areas of opportunity for improvement.
· Participate in prototyping meetings to provide technical perspective
NICE TO HAVE
· Agile experience
· Git familiarity
· ActionScript 3
Send your resume today!