Learning and Development Coordinator
Our client is a premier company presenting unparalleled digital solutions across the globe. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Learning and Development Coordinator, you would be responsible for translating technical and business process information into visual learning concepts to accelerate learner adoption.
• Translate technical and business process information into visual learning concepts to accelerate learner adoption
• Develop training materials, including PowerPoint, e-learnings, videoscribe, quick reference cards, and user guides using information gathered from cross-functional partners
• Maintain updates to content based on changing business decisions and monitor training attendance and completion and security and compliance certifications
• Store and maintain learning products on LMS, package key training materials for NHT groups, and monitor training attendance and completion as well as security and compliance certifications
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management, Organizational Behavior, Marketing or Operations
• Visual design and content organization
• Proficient with Adobe Captivate and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Training or presentation development experience a plus
• Consulting experience a plus
• Sales or customer service experience a plus