POSITION TITLE: Leasing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Senior Vice President of Leasing
STATUS: Full Time, Non-Exempt
- Provide administrative support to the leasing team, including processing leases and statements for final processing, preparing proposals, word processing (Microsoft Word), Excel), filing (oversee, maintain and administer use of leasing correspondence files), phone service, and greeting of clients and tenants.
- Work closely with the leasing team and current tenants in coordinating the schedule of work load and various projects
- Present showrooms on as “as needed” basis (no negotiation involved).
- Other duties, as assigned (i.e., switchboard back-up).
- At least two years previous administrative and/or customer service experience in a professional office environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively interact with a wide variety of people.
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent organization skills, including ability to successfully coordinate many projects at once and see them through to completion.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must possess strong customer service skills, including great telephone skills
- Ability to take initiative to support various projects
- Fashion Background preferred