Our client is an iconic luxury brand creating glamorous jewelry, watches, and accessories for every trendsetter. Their renowned, high-end, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing personalized leather straps according to the client’s needs. You would also be responsible for overseeing order preparation and performing final quality check.
• Create customized leather straps according to the client’s needs, objectives, and style and confirm the product is completed on-time
• Oversee order preparation according to assigned priorities and ensure the product is aligned with the brand’s quality standards
• Perform a final quality check to ensure the product meets the client’s requirements and ensure preventive maintenance according to the brand’s defined procedures
• Maintain all tools and equipment and keep the work area safe, clean, and organized and work with technical support as necessary
• 5+ years’ experience in leather craft as an adjuster in luxury goods industry
• Knowledge of leather and of quality standards in Luxury goods industry
• Ability to use traditional leather craft tools, including saddler stitching and hand folding and recent technologies laser machine and 3D printing
• Understanding of technical plan reading and with measurement tools