Our client, a global activewear brand, is looking for a Leave Specialist to join their team for a 12-month contract.
Leave Specialist Job Description
• Eligibility determination and management of Canada leaves
• Completion payroll for Canadian employees on leave
• System data entry
• Analyzing data error reports
• Provide basic reporting and analytics
• Manage inquiries from vendors and employees
• Completion of state disability forms
• Develop process documentation
• Strong communication skills
• RightNow, SAP, Kronos time systems, and Microsoft suite experience preferred
• Self-starter, motivated and ability to work within a dynamic team environment
• The duties of this position are subject to change daily. Candidate must have strong tolerance for ambiguity and must be able to adapt to change, as needed.