Our client is a classic, luxurious and super stylish eyewear brand that is known for their exquisite craftsmanship and superb customer service. They have an extreme passion for superior products and an obsession with giving their clients authentic and consistent high-end eyewear, both optical and for sun. With a distinctive company culture, rooted in California, they have a laid back approach to things while also remaining on top of the industry.
In this role you will be selling the company product and provide optimum customer service.
- Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service.
- Meets and exceeds all client service and sales standards by consistently delivering an exceptional experience.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with customers in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Expertly guides customers in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, wardrobe, RX and price needs.
- Demonstrates flawless accuracy in taking and recording measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear, and execution of all details.
- Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to drive sales.
- Maintains presentation standards both on the sales floor and back office.
- Supports set-up and execution of all events.
- High School Diploma
- State licensure. ABO Certification
- 2+ years sales experience in the luxury service industry
- Knowledge of current optical theory and practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends