Lifecycle Marketing Manger
Our client, is a leading beauty subscription company is hiring a full-time Lifecycle Marketing Manager to develop, manage, and optimize transactional, promotional, lifecycle, and triggered email and push campaigns for customer growth and winback. Position works closely with business partners in Product, Growth, Creative, and Marketing.
- Develop and execute email and push marketing strategies and communications in promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns to drive growth and winback.
- Develop and manage the email and push marketing calendar for all growth and winback campaigns, that aligns appropriately and logically with other program and channel marketing activities.
- Establish and help manage a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance productivity.
- Work closely with the Creative Team to develop graphic design and copy to fulfill channel and project KPIs, and align with brand voice and visual identity.
- Work closely with the Growth Team to coordinate integrated growth and winback campaigns across paid and unpaid channels.
- Work closely with the Product Management Team on landing page optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years experience in email (required) and push (preferred) marketing channels
- 2+ years experience developing and executing marketing strategies and communications for growth and winback campaigns, or other lifecycle programs
- 2+ years experience developing and executing A/B tests and translating data into business and customer insights
- 2+ years experience developing and managing a channel marketing calendar