Local Marketing Manager
Our client is a well-known organization presenting unmatched health and wellness solutions every day. Their modern, dynamic, and innovative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing plans.
• Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Ensure adherence to budget and compliance requirements; generate and present reports to management
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience in multi-location business marketing or management-level, preferably in veterinary or health-related industries
• Strong social media knowledge