Logistics Coordinator - Homegoods and Furnishings
Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest must-have bedding for every stylish home. Their modern, on-trend, and cool designs effortlessly transform a space into a chic oasis.
In this position, you would be responsible for planning, organizing, and completing logistics and distribution.
• Serve as the key contact for all new season orders, order revisions, and stock orders during the season; organize, enter, and track all orders and send order confirmations to customers and sales team
• Partner with the sales team to resolve discrepancies, missing information, and dropped styles; monitor and maintain customer profiles, including addresses, shipping terms, and special instructions
• Manage order allocations when merchandise is received in the warehouse; create pick tickets and ensure communicated to the warehouse without any errors
• Submit commercial invoices and necessary documentation, such as ITNS for international shipments; follow-up with the warehouse to ensure pick tickets are processed efficiently
• Provide exceptional customer service and assist with collecting and processing payments for all customers with prepaid terms
• Create and track return authorizations and credit memos; collaborate with the sales team to provide customer service for all wholesale accounts
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ domestic logistics experience
• EDI experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite