Contemporary womenswear company seeks a Logistics Coordinator for thier NY HeadQuarters.
• In coordination with sales and production departments - accurately enter all customer information, style and costing data and sales orders into ERP system.
• Monitor the finished goods deliveries from domestic and international factories to both
our New Jersey and Netherlands distribution centers to ensure the accurate receipt of merchandise.
• Allocate all sales orders for customers, working closely with third party warehouse facilities to ensure the timely delivery of merchandise.
• Liaise with freight forwarder and customs brokers to transport finished goods without delay.
• Complete export documents for freight forwarders in order to move shipments from US
warehouse to end customer.
• Work closely with customers in order to ensure complete satisfaction with our product and service.
• Monitor all customer returns by issuing Return Authorizations and ensuring that they are closed in a timely manner.
• Maintain meticulous records of all sales orders, shipping transactions and RTVs.
• Respond to ad hoc data requests from other departments.