Logistics Coordinator Temp
Our client is a cool, innovative and chic, high-fashion lifestyle brand that has taken the fashion world by storm. With their sophisticated palette and edgy fabrics mixed with luxurious and romantic styles, this fashion juxtaposition is popular amongst A-list celebrities, fashion tastemakers, and trendy girls alike. As the go-to clothing for a night out or a casual day with friends – our client is at the top of the fashion food chain and has made their mark as a top designer.
In this role you will oversee domestic 3PL functions (inbound/outbound/inventory management).
• Develop and execute the release of initial distribution strategies
• Reconcile monthly inventory and manage physical inventory check at 3PL
• Work with cross functional team to ensure timely and accurate execution of seasonal merchandise
• Coordinate with international logistics partner on movement of merchandise within budget
• Manage EDI transmissions to retailers
• Perform ad-hoc analysis to address needs of business
• 2-4 years’ experience
• Dynamics AX as Must
• Familiar with international trade
• Ability to effectively communicate with peers, cross functional teams, and executives
• Has a good understanding of logistics needs at importer/manufacturing company
• Strong excel skills, familiar ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus)
• Team-oriented and proactive attitude