Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest apparel and footwear must-haves. Their contemporary, fashion-forward, and innovative designs are loved by every stylish trendsetter.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the outflow of goods to wholesale clients, ensuring timely and efficient delivery. You would also oversee the inflow of inventory from suppliers to distribution centers.
• Create merchandise receipt in ERP system, review all inbound shipment documents, alert warehouse for inbound shipments, evaluate discrepancies, monitor incoming inventory status, and prepare weekly report
• Oversee all aspects of international distribution; prepare packing lists, shipping documents, and commercial invoices; monitor international Open Order Report; review client compliance requirements
• Develop weekly shipping overview and update distribution recap at end of week; prepare weekly production materials and expense reports
• Log chargeback claims, collaborate with accounting team to accurately track chargebacks, and investigate chargeback claims
• Help with uploading POs into ERP system, track in office and offsite inventory, update logistics manual, and import material composition and unit cost into system
•Assist with press gifting requests, communicate when requests cannot be filled, and ship products for special events as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ year import documentation experience
• Knowledgeable of US Customs Import laws and regulations