Logistics Customer Service Representative
Our client is an international luxury jewelry brand crafting the most exquisite high jewelry, jewelry, and timepieces. Their glamorous, high-end, and modern jewels are worn by top celebrities and the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for logging repairs and processing SAP system transfers. You would also be responsible for managing shipment of repairs.
• Log repair notifications, and process SAP system transfers for the movement of stock repairs between sites and storage locations
• Manage the packing, unpacking, reception, and shipment of all parcels for repair activity in the workshop, including domestic and international shipping
• Oversee the quality control process for the workshop, including repair registration, stock movements, and sending e-mail notifications to teams for follow-up action
• Provide the highest-level support to the workshop, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and present a professional demeanor at all times
• Customer service experience
• Awareness for handling high valuable merchandise
• SAP experience a plus