Logistics & Fulfillment Manager
This role supports a wide variety of task-oriented fulfillment activities, generally related to all aspects of the continuity of supply to the business and our customers. Ensures continuity of supply to internal and external Customers. Creates sales orders for finished goods, storage and transportation services. Proactively tracks all orders throughout the entire supply chain. Ensures clear communication with internal and external customers in a timely and thorough fashion. Handles sales orders and logistics paperwork and acts as liaison with suppliers, customers, carriers and other service providers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and organize the shipments from our 3PL to the customer domestic and international DCs.
• Submit orders to 3PL for picking and track to deliver in timely manners.
• Create UPC labels and packing lists from customer portals and provide to 3PL.
• Monitor shipment status and discrepancies and work with customer to provide solutions.
• Ensure that production is scheduled for timely delivery to meet start ship date on customers POs.
• Maintain accurate open order logs to track all orders.
• Process invoicing in internal system.
• Settle customer disputes, including overages, shortages, shipments to incorrect locations.
• Daily coordination of shipments.
• Act as liaison between internal sales, production and shipping department.
• Manage inventory and coordinate regular inventory counts.
• Troubleshoot orders and shipping complications.
• Sending out product information to customers.
• Order entry and management - reflecting cancelations, changes in delivery windows, order quantities.
• Following vendor manuals and shipping orders correctly to avoid chargebacks
• Maintaining customer database.
• Entering new styles into system, with correct pictures and information.
• Handling customer requirements over the phone and email, communicating any issues to the sales team.
• Provide exceptional customer service to each account by responding to customer's requests in a timely, courteous and efficient manner.
• Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
• Weekly sales reports to management and sales reps
• 5 years of experience in supply chain or related fields in beauty or consumer goods industry.
• Experience with LCL (LTL) and Ecommerce Operations.
• Experience in international shipments, hazmat products.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
• Strong communication skills and attention to details.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed.
• Extremely detailed-oriented and organized.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously while executing flawlessly.
• Attention to customer needs and prioritization of customer experience.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.