Logistics Operations Specialist
Our client is a popular fashion accessories brand creating the latest, luxurious must-haves. Their modern, fashion-forward, and high-end accessories add the perfect finishing touch to any chic look.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing daily logistics operation for the order to cash process for the Canadian and specialty accounts. You would also be responsible for serving as the key contact for chargeback investigation and reconciliation.
• Oversee all aspects of outbound order fulfillment for Canada and specialty store businesses, including allocations, order creation, order processing, documentation, and follow-up
• Lead account communications for inbound availability of product and direct the fulfillment process, such as order status, POD, price requests, and product availability
• Serve as the key contact for Wholesaler’s EDI chargebacks, including review, research, resolution and tracking.
• Generate reports and communicate order progress, and troubleshoot PO, shipping, packing, and invoicing issues
• Manage pricing, returns, and refusals and evaluate logistic vendor invoices and present to the Director of Logistics for payment
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ order processing and/or logistics/transportation experience in the fashion/retail industry
• SAP knowledge