Our client is a popular specialty retailer creating the latest, inspiring apparel must-haves for children. With their vibrant, fun, and cheerful designs, you can effortlessly celebrate life’s most joyous moments every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for planning, organizing, and completing domestic and international logistics and distribution.
• Serve as the key contact for all new season orders, order revisions, and stock orders during the season; organize, enter, and track all orders and send order confirmations to customers and sales team
• Partner with the sales team to resolve discrepancies, missing information, and dropped styles; monitor and maintain customer profiles, including addresses, shipping terms, and special instructions
• Manage order allocations when merchandise is received in the warehouse; create pick tickets and ensure communicated to the warehouse without any errors
• Generate reports and communicate order progress, and troubleshoot PO, shipping, packing, and invoicing issues
• Apparel experience
• Possess detail and task oriented skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and PLM