UI/UX Designer – Web, Mobile, Streaming
Our client is an iconic, nationally recognized broadcast and production studio. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
As the UI/UX Designer, create and communicate concepts, develop interactive design solutions and design user interfaces across all platforms.
• Create and communicate concepts, develop interactive design solutions and design user interfaces across all platforms
• Work with a collaborative team of producers, developers and product leads in creating high-quality, user-centric designs that will impact the future of the company’s products
• Keep up to date on industry trends and provide an understanding on how those trends may elevate the company’s products
• Partner closely with Product Managers, Developers and QA resources to create industry leading products
• Analyze data and develop interactive prototypes to drive product direction and research the competitive landscape, create user flows and provide wire frames
• Take into consideration evolving functionality, technological innovation and effects on the product or company revenue
• A solid portfolio showcasing exceptional UX and UI work across multiple platforms
• An understanding of common design issues, challenges and guidelines
• Prototyping experience and strong conceptual skills
• Ability to give presentations to stakeholders and defending design strategies
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and a fine eye for detail
• Ability to work independently, proactively gather consensus from multiple internal stakeholders and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines
• Mastery of Sketch