Loyalty Marketing Manager
The Loyalty Marketing Manager will work closely with the Director, National Marketing to focus on our loyalty and subscription programs, as well as their integration into various campaigns.
Just SOME of the exciting things you'll be working on:
- This person will help design and own the execution of integrated marketing programs that improve client retention and repeat purchases, and drive sales.
- A cross-functional team player, the Loyalty Marketing Manager will be an analytical yet creative thinker who can crunch the numbers, but also be able to visualize the customer’s journey with our brand and products, both online and offline.
- This person should love consumer products, customer insights and deriving creative solutions based on real data, as well as be familiar with the many channels and touchpoints where we interact with our customers – web, ecommerce, mobile, social media, email, events and in-hospital.
- Develop a data-driven understanding of our customers, our segments, journey, and life cycle
- Provide meaningful insights into business performance making recommendations for improvements, new content, new initiatives, opportunities, etc. that will drive loyalty traffic and profitable growth
- Use data-backed measurement and analysis to constantly test, refine and scale campaigns
- Manage loyalty/subscription program logistics, including agency oversight, administration, reporting, campaign execution, and internal communications