Luxury Assistant Store Manager-Beverly Hills, CA
Assistant Manager Opening in Beverly Hills for High End luxury brand.
Our client is an eclectic, high-end, edgy fashion house. With a fun, playful and ever evolving company culture, they have taken the fashion industry by storm, one stitch at a time.
In this role you will be responsible for working with the General Manager in all aspects of running profitable stores. Responsible for setting the tone and leading the store’s culture/environment to ensure success in all aspects of customer service, profitability, operations, people development, merchandise presentation and merchandise assortment.
- Attain sales and profitability goals for store through effective use of short and long-range planning, expense management and inventory shortage control.
- Demonstrate sales leadership and motivation for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor in order to help the store achieve and or exceed sales goals.
- Ensure all policies and procedures set forth by the corporate office are maintained and followed by the store staff.
- Develop incentives that will grow the customer base.
- Develop strategy for the execution of promotional events, seasonal events and day-to-day operations of store.
- Ensure expense management to stay within store budget.
- Must have atleast 2 years CURRENT assistant manager experience and 5 years of retail in high end fashion.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to hire, retain, develop and motivate a team to achieve performance objectives.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize many objectives at once.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."