Luxury Beauty/Fragrance Counter Manager - Beverly Hills, CA
Our client is a luxurious Beauty/Fragrance/Apothecary brand. Their products are luxurious because of their unparalleled craftsmanship and dedication to the fragrance.They are looking for a strong Counter Manager for their in store boutique.
• Drive retail sales at the store level. key areas of business to affect include basic business, new product launches, and Special Events
• Build in-store relationships with all levels of management and selling teams.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and get others to "buy-in" in to specific goals and strategies in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Develop an events and training calendar and implement with in-store selling teams.
• Continually build and utilize clientele file
• Demonstrate flexibility to meet the staffing needs of the business.
• Ensure counter is adequately stocked, clean and impeccably merchandised.
• Educate our selling teams and account sales staff about the company's goals, visual merchandising directives and product knowledge.
• The Counter Manager is responsible to drive and build retail sales and increase rank.
• 2+ years as a counter manager or store manager
• Beauty and or fragrance retail experience is a Major plus
• Currently in retail and living in LA
• Out of the box thinker
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.