Luxury Boutique Manager: Bal Harbour
Luxury Store Manager
Our client is a luxury WRTW brand that is looking for a boutique manager for their small boutique in Bal Harbour. Our client also offers an exciting and fast-paced company culture -- perfect for the adventurous and ambitious individual.
In this role you will support the operations of the store, including the business performance, customer service and company image in the store.
- Drive the achievement of the store's sale targets while also meeting individual sales goals
- Assist in maximizing the business potential of the store and maximizing sales by department in line with company strategy
- Mentor and coach retail associates in order to develop their competencies and support their growth while driving their individual sales and ultimately the sales of the store as a whole
- Monitor proper use and ensure the quality of data in the sales staff's client books, as well as working with sales staff to propose action plans
- Assist the Store Manager with recruiting store associates and maintaining a pool of potential candidates
- Facilitate staff trainings and new hire inductions, as well as ensuring the proper follow up steps are taken
- Minimum of 5 years of retail experience in a managerial role
- Ability to work in a team, possess organization awareness and flexibility
- Demonstrate ability to adapt, strong knowledge of products and philosophy of the brand
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills