Luxury Boutique Manager-Beverly Hills, CA
We are seeking an experienced, luxury retail General Manager to provide leadership in our prestigious boutique on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, CA.
Ideal candidate must be an experienced luxury retail manager with a strong focus on driving sales, delivering refined customer service and demonstrating strong clientelling skills. Experience in selling time pieces is a big plus.
Skill & Qualifications for consideration:
- Ability to build revenue, manage back-office operations and supervise selling professionals.
- Develop the strategies and plans to achieve sales results through clientelling, superior customer service, events, partnering and sales generating actions.
- Ensure a consistent, quality boutique experience for customers.
- Think strategically and drive the business as per company standards.
- Prioritize, plan, delegate, administrate and adapt to business needs.
- Maximize inventory, cash control and loss prevention techniques.
-5+ years prior retail management experience with a recognized high end luxury retailer or watch brand.
- Must have experience as a General Manager including expertise in selling, operations, recruiting, training and SELLING (this is not a back office manager role)
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.