Luxury Bridal Consultant - Beverly Hills, CA
High-end luxury designer is seeking a full time Bridal Fashion Retail Sales Consultant for their flagship Beverly Hills boutique!
The Bridal Fashion Retail Sales Consultant is responsible for establishing and building strong customer relationships, meeting sales quotas, and providing exceptional customer service during and after the sale.
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Must have a great client book. Yearly Sales must be $1 million +
- 3 + years of sales experience, working in women's luxury, high-end fashion.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be a self-motivated in order to establish and grow their clientele base as a bridal fashion consultant.
- Enjoy working in a team oriented environment, maintain energy and positivity, and have the ability to multi-task as needs of the business dictate.
- Must have a flexible schedule that will include evenings and all weekends as is the flow of customers into the store.
- Adult communication skills that demonstrate confidence when interacting with brides as a bridal fashion consultant.
Other general responsibilities include:
- Maintain a daily awareness of all outreach to clientele and key marketing initiatives that are consistent with the changing needs of the daily business.
- Assist in the daily merchandising and monitoring the condition of gowns in the store.
- Provide world class custom service as consistent with the ideals of the luxury brand.
- Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
- Assist in the follow up and service of all brides pre alterations and as needed during alterations.
- Assist brides in the styling of head to toe bridal fashions with expertise and great knowledge.
- Follow store sales plans as well as personal sales goal by utilizing coaching processes.
- Experience preferred- understanding of fine fabrics, intricate construction, etc...
Send your resume!
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”