Luxury Customer Service Specialist
You should have a clear understanding of Customer Support with at least 1-2 years proven experience and a strong knowledge of best practices,
strategies and methods to improve effectiveness. Your primary responsibility will be helping our wholesale customers. In addition, you will assist with administrative and operational duties, including sales support, office management, and occasional projects.
Experience in the premium or luxury goods industry is a plus. This role will report to the US Supply Chain Manager.
• Accurately enter all customer information, style and costing into ERP system. Maintain a high level of customer service, ensuring an excellent customer experience via email, ticket, & phone support.
• Upsell by informing customers of new products & recent arrivals that would complement their orders, stock & display.
• Proactive customer communication to optimize sales & service.
• Generate customer profiles for new dealers, updating & maintaining clean profiles for existing partners in our systems.
• Order entry, confirmation, & communication, including management of our B2B & E-commerce orders.
• Manage stock inquiries, shortages, QC issues & general stock allocations to customer orders
• Issue invoices, delivery notes & international shipping documents.
• Coordinate with the Finance & Dispatch departments in the US & UK to ensure orders can ship on time.
• Assist with daily dispatch of orders, liaising with the warehouse to coordinate deliveries, collections & shipping requirements.
• Assist with general administration & office duties to optimize the office & team & ensure the business functions to the best of its ability