Luxury Fashion Sales Supervisor-Las Vegas, NV
Looking for a current luxury sales supervisor or keyholder in Vegas. We are working with a well known International luxury retailer.
The Sales Supervisor partners with and supports both the Assistant Manager and Store Manager in all aspects of store functions: Sales Generation, People Development, Operations, and Visual Merchandising. The Sales Supervisor is considered part of the management team. The Sales Supervisor's focus is coaching and developing all Sales Associates in the moment and driving sales on the sales floor. The Sale Supervisor is also responsible for generating his or her own percentage of sales. The Sales Supervisor must be proficient in performing and training all POS transactions, dealing with customer service issues, and opening and closing the store.
- Daily monitoring of KPIs and sales results
- Communicate daily goals during the morning brief
- Communicate action plans to achieve monthly/annual target while reinforcing sales techniques to the team
- Propose and support challenges to the team to motivate them to reach their targets
- Train the team to recruit new clients through a personalized relationship
- Support proposed events to develop business and client database
- Take actions to maintain an excellence level of cleanliness, facilities, and store maintenance
- Support, organize, and follow up with all product repairs for clients
- Consistently maintain the visual guidelines and standards of presentation
- Communicate to the Head Office team qualitative and proactive feedback on products and visual merchandising to drive results
- Shadow all new hires while on the sales floor in order to answer questions and guide new employees to ensure an excellent client experience
- Build team spirit and an atmosphere that encourages performance and initiative
- Provide recognition and development feedback to all associates while on the sales floor
- Provide associate performance feedback to Store Manager, when needed, for monthly one on one meeting
- Support a smooth communication on the brand strategy, up-coming events, up-coming store openings, and key figures in the company
- A minimum of 2 years sales supervisor/keyholder experience in retail.
- A minimum of 4 years of retail experience. 2 + years in luxury or high end fashion designer
- Strong selling skills with an emphasis on client development.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to react to business trends and identify areas of opportunity.