Luxury General Manager: New Store Opening!
| || |
In this role you will be a member of the store management team, responsible for providing leadership and direction while ensuring efficient and effective store operations on the sales floor and In-Store events!
- Lead and functionally supervise a team of Sales Associates. Provide guidance and direction to associates to ensure efficient floor operations, customer service, coverage and execution of visual standards
- Create a positive environment supportive of employee training and development – create and maintain an environment of strong sales and exceptional customer service through coaching associates and leading by example
- Train Sales Associates and perform store procedures including cash register transactions, product flow procedures and visual standards
- Be accountable for sales floor process and procedures
- Supervise oversee and authorize cash register transactions made by sales associates and provide assistance/training with cash register transactions as needed
- Perform regular daily store activities such as opening and closing procedures which include balancing registers, preparing cash bags and activating security system
- 3+ years previous retail selling and/or management experience
- Ability to conduct interpersonal interactions with other company personnel and customers
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel are needed
- Must have effective retail math experience/aptitude/ability
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Must be open and have a flexible schedule