Luxury Operations Associate
Our client is an Italian luxury fashion house whose specialties include fur, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, fragrances, eye wear, timepieces and accessories.
They are looking for a temporary operations associate who will be responsible for the overall management of the store’s operations and customer service. The operations associate will also be responsible for supporting the achievement of the sales objectives, maintaining and achieving operational and merchandising standards and goals.
- Understand, abide by and enforce all operational policies and procedures as dictated by store operation manual, the human resources guide and other related material
- Manage and maintain the store facility, inclusive of all cleaning, repair, and replacement of damaged fixtures, furniture, registers, and other related items to facility
- Oversee maintenance on all lighting and electrical systems as required
- Ensure organization of all back of house areas, stock rooms, maintenance rooms, alterations, rest rooms, and hold areas
- Manage and maintain all store equipment inclusive of office equipment, computers, registers, alterations, music, ticket machines, etc.
- Serve as direct liaison between all sub-contractors and vendors to verify work standard and condition of store
- Maintain exterior of store
- Maintain depth and accurate records of repair
- Ensure accurate records of all store expenses
- Ensure proper procedures are being met in regards to cash, credit card and check processing
- Control Petty cash in accordance with company policy and procedure
- Ensure all store bills are paid to date
- Collaborate with and support LP department in all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, inventory management, inter-store communication, and LP audits
- Act as designated After Sales Referent overseeing the After Sales process from the moment the item is received for repair through Client Pick-Up.
- Timely entry of all repairs into SAP system and daily monitoring and execution of approvals and vendor responses.
- Maintain high service standards throughout the process with elevated and timely client interaction as required
- Manage and ensure training of and development of POS staff
- Ensure all associates are aware of and abide by all POS policies and procedures
- Maintain and order all supplies necessary
- Minimum 3 years of retail experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Store Operations
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of accuracy
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Prior experience using a POS system, Rpro preferred,
- Prior experience using SAP a plus
- Computer literacy a must
If interested, please send resume to be considered!