Luxury Personal Care/ Fragrance Account Executive Opportunity selling to Independents!
My client is a leading lifestyle fragrance brand that designs and manufactures a wide assortment of scented products for the bath, body and home. Featuring a variety of exceptional personal care, home fragrance and fine fragrance collections, my client combines chic packaging with exquisite fragrances specifically designed to enhance one’s everyday living and entertaining experience.
In this office-based position, the Account Executive’s primary role is to meet and exceed sales goals, build brand awareness and increase customer loyalty in the boutique and specialty channel. The Account Executive will be the key relationship holder for 500+ accounts, managing sell-in and sell-through across multiple regions within the US. Seasonal Trade Show travel and participation is required in the spring and fall. The successful candidate will be sales focused, with exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills, as well as display poise, confidence and enthusiasm in their communications.
- Achieve or exceed planned sales goals for assigned accounts.
- Attend and participate in seasonal trade shows
- “Own” accounts, managing all sales efforts, merchandising, events, trainings, and customer service
- Develop and foster strong relationships and increase overall consumer loyalty
- Review and refresh inventory and product mix with accounts at an ongoing basis
- 3+ years of experience within the fragrance, beauty, home, or luxury industry preferred
- A proactive team player who thrives in a goal-oriented, dynamic, ever-changing, fast-paced work environment
- Strong work ethic with a positive, collaborative, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills