Luxury Sales Assistant
Our client is an international luxury fashion brand, offering apparel, jewelry, shoes, watches, and accessories for women, men, and children. Their iconic, glamorous, and fashion forward approach attracts A-list celebrities and stylish individuals alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as a store concierge and providing a professional and warm greeting to clients. You would also be responsible for directing clients to the next available sales associate and maintaining store presentation.
• Serve as a store concierge and provide a professional and warm greeting to clients
• Direct clients to the next available sales associate efficiently and professionally
• Provide assistance to customers and offer and provide beverages
• Assist with closing the customer transaction by wrapping product
• Maintain store presentation to the highest-level quality
• Help with responsibilities behind the scenes as necessary
• Retail sales experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Available to start ASAP for a 1-2 month assignment
Note: Located on Bloor St