Luxury Sales Assocaite
Our client is a Germany Luxury fashion house. They are looking for support over Memorial Week/Weekend in the Woodbury Commons.
In this role you will be responsible for generating sales by providing customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
• Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales
• Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions
• Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer's individual style
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
• Previous retail experience is required; luxury retail experience is strongly preferred
• Must have high level fashion knowledge and a passion for customer service
• Must be comfortable with clientelling, personal shopping, and upselling
• Must be flexible to assist stock and merchandising as needed
• Ability to learn, retain and share product knowledge with customers
If interested please send over an updated resume