Luxury Sales Associate Beverly Hills, CA
NEEDED LUXURY SALES ASSOCIATE FOR HOT GROWING FASHION COMPANY FOR THEIR BEVERLY HILLS, CA BOUTIQUE
Our client is a fast growing innovative luxury fashion brand. With their high-quality, curated, and sophisticated designs that stand the test of time and style.
Currently seeking experienced Luxury Sales Consultants with a background in the high-end luxury retailer. Candidates are responsible for providing an elevated customer experience to confidently interact and engage with customers. This sales-focused role involves efficiently advising, educating, styling and assisting customers.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service to effectively communicate and provide an elevated customer experience.
- Strive to meet/exceed personal, category and store sales goals and KPIs.
- Collect client data and effectively build client relationships to support new client acquisition, and retention.
- Act as a brand ambassador representing all the brands, offering the highest level of customer service, aiming to delight and surprise.
- Communicating product and customer feedback to the management team.
- Support all company initiatives as they relate to product launches, client service and selling.
- Participate in regular training/meeting sessions as needed on product knowledge and new arrivals.
- Build upon your strong knowledge of luxury leathergoods and handbag trends and designers/brands.
- Ensure store visual merchandising standards are met and maintained.
- Responsible in stock operations, processing and properly handling online purchase orders.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Perform store maintenance functions as needed or assigned.
- Able to multi-task and coordinate efficiently.
- Be flexible with working hours and efficiently deal with any additional ad hoc requests.
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Attributes Required
- 2 + years experience in sales luxury fashion industry
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Positive & Self-motivated
- Dependable, punctual, flexible
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Computer literacy a must; working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be fashion-forward, and have a passion for the fashion/luxury-goods industry
- Be a team player; proactive attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of the Company as necessary
- Bilingual in a second language is a plus (Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese)