Luxury Sales Associate
Our client is an eclectic, creative and edgy women’s fashionhouse dedicated to inspiring women to live a life that is significant by makingtheir inner desires become a reality. By always craving to live up to theirconsumers’ expectations, their collections become more and more innovative andinventive – often exuding a free spirited vibe. With a fun, playful and everevolving company culture, they have taken the fashion industry by storm, onestitch at a time.
In this role you will identifythe needs of a customer, after which a sales consultant should be able torecommend the most appropriate products or services out of the company’sportfolio.
• Maintaincontact and build clients’ database files to keep track of individual clientsand customers’ preferences
• Work effectively as a part of a teamenvironment as well as independently to meet individual and store goals
• Must be aware of the latest market trends andremain updated on product knowledge
• Development of innovative and creative salestechniques are also part of the job
• Responsible for adhering to the visualdirectives and ensure that store standards are executed on a daily basis
• Assist in analyzing sales statistics anddetermine sales potential and inventory requirements
• A salesconsultant should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,be self-motivated, trustworthy, accountable, flexible, and enthusiastic aboutthe brand
• They should have in depth knowledge of theproducts or services they are promoting
• They must have good negotiation skills andmust be innovative and persuasive
• They must have good networking skills and dealwith a wide variety of customers and client companies
• A sales consultant should have the aptitude toposition himself in the clients’ shoes, to understand the client and torecognize what it is that will make him want to buy a particular product
• Mandarin speakingpreferred