Luxury Sales Associate
Position Summary: Our client, a high-end retail brand, is looking for talented Sales Associates to join their team in the Bay Area! You will be responsible for the areas of customer service, sales, store merchandising, and general store operations.
Practices: As a Sales Associate you contribute to an environment that inspires your best work individually and in connection. You apply passion and creativity , skills, and strengths to the work you do. You nurture growth in yourself ; seeking to know yourself, be yourself, and embrace your authentic style. You listen and respond openly and with respect to your store team. You actively infuse the work environment with an atmosphere of possibility, * positive energy* and a spirit of play.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Possess organizational skills
· Passionate about contributing to a positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
· Dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience.
· Possess openness to experience our Brand and product, stylishly wardrobing self and customers.
· Ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at floor level and/or team lift when necessary.
· Ability to climb ladders, twist, bend and stoop to retrieve items from floor, shelves, and hooks.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide excellent customer service.
· Maintain and expand personal customer book.
· Maintain high level of initiative, motivation and self-direction.
· Embrace technology and be open to new learnings.
· Perform merchandising duties: steaming, hanging, folding, and displaying products according to high standards of sales floor.
· Use creative approaches to engage the customer with the product; illustrate how to wear the clothing and explore different options.
· Assist with checking stock daily and restocking when necessary.
· Perform open and close out procedures as needed.
· Ensure and contribute to a safe and clean store environment.
· Enthusiastically contribute to other tasks and projects to keep the store running at its best.