Luxury Sales Associate-Dallas, TX
STOCK ASSOCIATE NEEDED FOR LUXURY RETAIL BOUTIQUE IN DALLAS, TX
Ensure all internal and external clients receive exemplary service thru quick accurate stock checks and timely delivery of merchandise to the sales floor. In partnership with the Operations Manager and Stock Room Supervisor, ensure shipment is received and/or transferred, processed, and organized efficiently and correctly.
- Provide support to management and sales staff thru quick accurate stock checks and upon request, provide quick delivery to sales floor.
- Maintain stock room standards thru organization of merchandise by style, color and size or as directed by Store/Operations/ and/or Stock Supervisor.
- Maintain organized shipping area ensuring all outgoing merchandise is properly packaged and logged following all policies and procedures.
- Re-stock appropriate levels of packaging supplies within the boutique.
- Aid in training new hires on all policy and procedures.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1-2 years experience preferred in luxury retail, retail stock room experience.
- Ability to easily execute multiple tasks and challenging priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional, polished team player.
- Ability to display high level of positive energy on all shifts worked.
- High level of accountability and reliability with willingness to accept feedback.
- Proven Punctual Record
- Basic computer skills, excel experience preferred.
Send your resume today!