Luxury Sales Associate + Full Time Cashier- Hollywood
Our client is a high-end, luxury men's and women's multi line boutique. They sell lines such as The Row, Stella McCartney, Valentino, etc. Their passion is to offer extraordinary things that celebrate everyone’s beauty. From conception to final execution – excellence in quality, design, innovation and craftsmanship is their hallmark.
In this role you will be responsible for generating sales by providing customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
- Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
- Previous retail experience is required; luxury retail experience is strongly preferred
- Must have high level fashion knowledge and a passion for customer service
- Must be comfortable with clientelling, personal shopping, and upselling
- Must be flexible to assist stock and merchandising as needed
- Ability to learn, retain and share product knowledge with customers
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."