Luxury Sales Associate
Our client is an American luxury jewelry and specialty retailer known for their rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry. They are looking for a seasoned sales associate to join their team. This position will be about 24-30 hours a week.
In this role you will be responsible for generating sales by providing customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
- Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
- Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
- Proficiency in multiple languages
If interested, please send an updated resume to be considered!