Luxury Sales Asssociate-Dallas, TX
Our client is well known Luxury retailer and they are looking for a strong sales associate for their boutique in Dallas.
Sales Associate Serves as an ambassador of the brand growing market share and increased conversion by meeting and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales goals as set forth by store management.
• Provide world class service to luxury client base.
• Meet and exceed sales goals thru client outreach; developing new clients and informing all clients of new collection deliveries, trunk shows, and boutique events.
• Meet and exceed Client Data Capture Goals; updating and maintaining client profile records as communicated by management, to manage the future use of data.
• Assist the boutique to meet and exceed Key Performance Indicator Goals including but not limited to UPT, ADT, Conversion, Email Capture, and Address Capture.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing goals set forth by store management and corporate partners.
• Assist management with store opening and closing procedures.
• Maintain visual standards, including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting, and general maintenance.
• Perform operational functions as communicated by management to ensure store meets brand guidelines.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
- Ability to Deliver Exceptional World Class Service, Ability to Deliver Sales Goals, Loyal Client Following, Team Oriented, Strong Work Ethic, Dependable, High Energy Level,
- Polished and Well Groomed, Effective Verbal and Written Communication and Leadership Skills.
- 3 years luxury retail sales experience MUST
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”