Luxury Sales Manager-West Los Angeles, CA
SEEKING LUXURY SALES MANAGER FOR A VERY WELL KNOWN BRAND IN LOS ANGELES, CA
Product Sales Manager (PSM) is the dedicated Brand representative for this luxury brand within the Multi Brand flagship location. The PSM is expected to lead and take responsibility in all things related to the brand's boutique. The PSM will have buying responsibilities, including ownership of the unit buy plan for key product classifications, product selection in market, and the execution of the merchandise and buy plan strategies in-store. The PSM is the primary conduit between the corporate merchant team and the customer, ensuring a seamless customer experience aligned to the company vision while effectively driving sales.
Primary Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Selling and the Customer Experience
- Align the customer experience to the company vision – exceptional people delivering exceptional product.
- Lead, inspire and celebrate ultimate luxury customer experiences.
- Drive sales: action sales, clearance, promotions, and incentive targets with passion. Focus on ways to increase and continually improve
- Conversion of customers from non-buying to buying;
- Observe, coach and react to continually improve the customer experience and team productivity
- Manage team visibility on the shop floor for optimal staffing and floor coverage
- Ensure Team Lead Sales and the Sales Associates have clear goals and objectives which remain focused on the customer experience and productivity targets.
- Review sales productivity and individual sales team member’s performance on a regular basis.
- Responsible for sales staff retention, development and job satisfaction levels.
- Provide effective team leadership through open communication, training, coaching and active encouragement of the sales team to meet or exceed location sales and profitability targets, while role modeling desired behaviors.
- Ensure a development plan is in place and actively reviewed for each of the sales team.
Position Requirements Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business or equivalent preferred, not essential.
- Fluency in English and other languages as required by location.
- 2+years retail store experience required. Leadership experience with sales and luxury merchandise highly desired.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong multidimensional leadership ability. Able to effectively operate in a culturally diverse environment with astuteness and sensitivity.
- Must have high degree of integrity and confidentiality with a keen sense of business/financial acumen
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work under stringent deadlines and high pressure and be able to prioritize a heavy workload with multiple deadlines.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with personnel at various levels.
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be accurate and Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills; ability to work with ‘open to buy’, unit buy plans, and sales & inventory management reports.