Luxury Salon Manager, Williamsburg
Our client is a hair salon destination offering premium styling services and renowned professional hair products and tools. Their chic, on trend, and innovative techniques allow every individual to walk out of the salon with runway hair.
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the salon. You would also be responsible for managing a team of 15-25 salon professionals.
•Manage a team of 15-25 members and ensure staff efficiency and productivity; hire and retain employees; conduct employee performance reviews; maintain attendance records; plan and assign employee work schedules
•Oversee salon performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service; achieve retail sales targets; establish a luxurious and comfortable client experience
• Greet customers, schedule salon appointments, open and close the salon, and maintain clean salon presentation
• Prepare payroll bi-weekly, maintain retail and bulk inventory, and report weekly sales
• Develop and execute strategic and comprehensive social media and marketing plans
• Two years experience as a Salon Manager
• Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills
• Hair, skincare, makeup, beauty, and/or spa experience a plus