Luxury Stock Associate
Our client is a sleek, glamorous men’s and women’s luxury Italian brand, recognized all over the world for their fashion innovation and incredible craftsmanship. Their signature styles are always on trend yet forever timeless and have both a chic and urban feel. Their designs are wardrobe staples for the hottest Hollywood celebrities, socialites and music artists alike.
In this role you will be helping with unpacking, processing and merchandising. This is for the holiday season.
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
- Assist boutique management with all client service functions and special projects
- Maintain selling floor merchandising and back-stock near, in keeping with standards of presentation
- Previous experience in retail; luxury experience is strongly preferred
- Previous stock and merchandising experience a huge plus
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Professional presentation, grooming and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours and adjust to changing schedules